5-1-1 Alberta

Settlement ISC Community

You can use the 511 Alberta website to check Alberta’s road reports. The reports show closed roads, construction areas, areas of accidents, types of roads, road conditions, etc. You can also use its ‘Select a Route’ function to choose popular routes (e.g. Calgary to US Border) to prepare for your travels. You can contribute to the road reports by reporting road problems you encounter.

Don’t have access to a computer? You can simply dial 5-1-1 on your phone instead or use the 511 mobile function. If you are outside of Alberta and want to check Alberta’s road reports, dial 1-855-391-9743.

Visit 511 Alberta for more information: http://511.alberta.ca/map.html#x=-12689178&y=7040120&z=1&l=36