211 Alberta is a free, confidential, multilingual, 24 hour information and referral system. It is the source people trust when seeking information and services. When you don’t know where to turn, you can call 2-1-1.
You can dial 2-1-1 to speak to an Information & Referral Specialist, or search 211 Alberta’s online community resource directory.
You can search for information on:
- Financial & social assistance
- Housing & utility help
- Food assistance & meal programs
- Seniors’ services & home care
- Parenting & family programs
- Government program assistance
- Disability support services
- Volunteer organizations
- Newcomer services
- Mental health support
- and much more…
See more at: http://www.ab.211.ca/