How much do you know about Health Services in Alberta? Immigrant Services Calgary partners with other 15 organizations will provide you the Calgary Korean Health Fair on September 10 at Calgary Christian School (5029 26 Avenue SW).
Fun, exiciting and interactive activities will be available for you and your whole family.
More than 25 booths with health professionals from
– Chronic Diseases, Mental Health, Specific Diseases,
– Women’s Health, etc
Children and Adolescents
– Blood Typing
– Oral Health Screening & Fluoride Varnish (under 5)
– Childminding, Face Painting, Baloon Arts
– Outdoor Activities (Bouncy Castle), etc.
Adults Clinic Services
– Blood Pressure Check
– Blood Glucose Check
– Prostate Cancer Screening
– Dietician Consultation
– 1 on 1 Pharmacist Consultation
– Haircut, Henna, Family Picture
– Therapeutic Yoga, Chair Stretch
– Treatment and Prevention of Stroke : Song, DB, MD
– Definition, Prevention, and Management of Dementia : Choi, MJ, TCMD
Door Prizes, Small Gifts