Visa-Free Travel for Mexico

Settlement ISC Citizenship & Immigration

Starting December 1, 2016, Mexican citizens will no longer need a visa to travel to Canada. However, after the visa requirement is lifted, an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) will be needed to fly or transit through Canada. Applying for an eTA is a simple process that takes just minutes to complete online.  To apply, you must have a valid passport or acceptable travel document, a credit card, and an email address. For more information about eTA, please visit here.


Image source: The Government of Canada