To pay your fees online for a paper application, for example, the Application for a Permanent Resident Card, or Application for Canadian Citizenship, you can use Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)’s online payment tool.
Image source: screenshot of the IRCC website
Below are the payment steps according to IRCC’s website:
- Select your fee category.
- When you get to the fee table, select the fees you want to pay by putting a number in the “Quantity” column.
- When you reach the “Summary of Fees” page, select “Login and Pay”. You will be asked to log in or register for a new payment account.
- After you log in, you will go to an external Web page to enter your payment details. Once your payment is completed, a receipt will be emailed to you.
After you pay online, submit proof of payment with your application:
- Print a copy of your receipt.
- Write your application number or your Client ID Number on the back of your receipt. If you do not know them or a number has not been assigned to you yet, write your full name and address instead.
- Include a copy of the receipt with your application.