To better support people in achieving professional success, Windmill Microlending has launched a new Mentorship Program.
The program will help mentees navigate the Canadian labour market and provide necessary skills and tools to help them find employment that matches their skills, experience and education.
Based on the specific needs of mentees, mentors can assist them to:
- Discover career paths (explore personal preferences and career options)
- Develop a strategy and plan for future career goals
- Create networking strategies
- Learn how to gain work experience or look for career opportunities
- Learn from diverse perspectives and experiences
- Identify strengths, skill gaps, and/or areas of improvement
For more information about this mentorship program, you can visit Windmill’s website: https://windmillmicrolending.org/windmill-microlending-announces-new-mentorship-program/