The Ronald McDonald Care Mobile is a mobile clinic that provides free medical, dental and health education services for youth. Free services include:
- Dental hygiene (under 5 years old)
- Nutrition screening and education (under 18 years old)
- Active living education and planning (under 18 years old)
- General health education
- Referrals to local doctors and other community health and wellness resources
- Access to Mosaic PCN’s programs and services.
Remember to bring your child’s Alberta Health Care Number when visiting the Ronald McDonald Care Mobile!
Click here to see the locations they will be at in this month and to learn more.