If you have any questions about:
- Matters with an urgent deadline, e.g. Pre-Removal Risk Assessment (PRRA) notification, Removal Order (Departure, Exclusion, Deportation)
- Scheduled immigration hearings, e.g. Refugee Protection Division, Refugee Appeal Division, Immigration Appeal Division, Federal Court
- Inside-Canada refugee claim
- Refused sponsorship
- Humanitarian & Compassionate Application made and refused
- Letter from Canada Border Services Agency with an appointment time
You can contact the Calgary Legal Guidance Immigration line: (403) 716-6499 Please remember, when calling this line, it does not mean CLG will be their lawyer. During the COVID-19 pandemic, CLG is unable to provide services in-person and can only provide services remotely by telephone and email.
Please leave one message with your:
b) Telephone number
c) Short reason for calling
d) Dates/deadlines for applying, responding, etc.
Please note that calls will only be taken in English and CLG will not be able to provide a translator, this line does not mean that you will be speaking to an Immigration lawyer directly. During thenCallers will not speak with an Immigration lawyer directly.