Every one of us shares the responsibility to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus by limiting the number of times we leave our homes. In this situation, you can choose to have groceries delivered to your door.
Grocery delivery services are very ideal for people who
– do not drive
– are self-isolating
– are under mandatory quarantine
– cannot leave their home due to other reasons
To use grocery delivery services, you will need to have a sound Internet connection at home, so that you can order what you want online either using an app on your mobile device or from websites. We have combined a PDF with popular grocery delivery services available in Calgary:
A few things to keep in mind when doing your groceries online:
- Most delivery services are NOT free of charge. Shop around to find the service that best suits you.
- The products you want to buy may be sold out. You can choose whether you accept substitutes or not when you place the order. If you do, they will replace the unavailable item with a similar item.
- You can set your preferences when placing the order, such as payment method, delivery day and time, etc.
- Due to COVID-19, almost all grocery delivery services are experiencing an increase in orders. This mean you need to place your order as early as possible, up to one to two week in advance.