The government of Canada has recently launched the ArriveCAN App to track traveling information of all incoming travellers arriving in Canada. The information is collected for the Public Health Agency of Canada to enforce laws, contain COVID-19 and keep Canadians safe and healthy.
The ArriveCAN App is now available on App Store and Google Play! Please download and install it on your phone, fill in and save your information before you arrive in Canada to avoid long waiting times. The App works in airplane mode too!
Upon launching the ArriveCAN App, you will be asked to:
– Select your preferred language (English or French), then click START;
– Read through the Privacy Notice and agree to it by clicking I accept the Privacy Agreement;
– Choose how you are entering Canada: Entry into Canada by Air or Entry into Canada by Land;
– Follow the instruction and fill out your traveling information (airport, airline, flight number, port of entry, date of arrival, etc.);
– Enter the token available onsite at the Canadian airports and border;
– Submit your form.
* Note that the ArriveCAN App is currently being tested at two Canadian ports of entry: Douglas border crossing and the Vancouver airport. Other locations will be available soon!