A new online platform called CORE (Collaborative Online Resources and Education) will help seniors-serving agencies improve their delivery of services in these following ways:
– making it easier for agencies to share resources and coordinate services;
– focusing on challenges that seniors face during COVID-19, e.g. transportation, social isolation, home supports;
– supporting agencies to access training and promote best practices;
– providing COVID-19 information and resources;
– helping agencies provide seniors in remote locations with the help they need;
– map out where the greatest needs are in the province of Alberta.
Over the last year, over 160 seniors-serving organizations in Alberta worked together to help develop the online platform. Read more about CORE here: https://www.alberta.ca/release.cfm?xID=71313F9E7FFA3-0D79-CBB3-80A36AB5A9ADF252