It’s June, which means Canada’s most anticipated season has officially started. You are probably dying to try all sorts of fun summer outdoor activities, such as camping, hiking, biking, etc. As we are recovering from the COVID-19 pandemic, please keep in mind that not all restrictions are lifted.
Here’s some good news! Starting June 1, Parks Canada has started to gradually resume services in Banff National Park where health and safety measures are in place.
– The Banff East Gates will be open.
– Day use areas in the Banff National Park are open with some restrictions.
– The Lake Louise Lakeshore is open, but expect traffic management.
– The Lake Louise Campground and Visitor Centre remain closed. Have questions? Use their online chat function .
* Please maintain physical distancing while enjoying the outdoors.
Word of the Day:
– Anticipated: expected or looked-forward to.
– Summer is the season that most Canadians look forward, so we can say that summer is the most anticipated season.