There are many things that you are able to do even during COVID-19 that can help better prepare you for job search. During this time, it is great to learn new things, improve your skills, or even network.
- Attend free courses offered by the Calgary Public Library
- Update or improve your resume
- Learn how to write an effective cover letter
- Speak to an employment counselor for advice
- Attend employment related workshops
- See what resources immigrant serving agencies can offer you at this time
There are also many job boards that you can visit:
- Government of Canada Job Bank
- Settlement Calgary Job Board
- Government of Alberta Facebook Page
- Alberta Public Service Jobs
Word of the day:
- make or become better
- I would like to improve on my English.