The Government of Alberta has announced that the provincial government is considering three different scenarios when classes start again in the fall:
- A return to normal operations and routines in schools.
- Schools are partially re-opened, with some level of restrictions.
- Schools remain closed and students continue learning from home.
To help the Calgary Board of Education consider how they should respond to these three scenarios, the Calgary Board of Education have launched surveys for families, students and staff. You are encouraged to go online and provide your feedback by June 11, 2020. There is a survey for parents/guardians, as well as one for students. A summary of results will be shared by June 30, 2020.
The Government of Alberta will provide more information in the coming weeks and over the summer to ensure all of our students are ready to return to learning as we begin the new school year on Tuesday, Sept. 1, 2020.
Please visit https://cbe.ab.ca/news-centre/Pages/school-re-entry-survey-launching-please-provide-feedback.aspx for more information
Word of the Day:
- think carefully about (something), typically before making a decision.
- Sally needs to consider if she should move to a new city for her new job.