The Calgary Zoo was temporarily closed due to COVID-19. Since May 21, the Calgary Zoo has reopened with new processes:
- You can only get into the zoo from the North Entrance. The West Entrance will be closed;
- You cannot buy tickets on site for the moment. Instead, you need to buy timed tickets online before your visit;
- You need to select and reserve your entrance time when buying timed tickets online.
- If you cannot make the time you reserved, please email the zoo.
- Time tickets are limited every day — first come first served.
More information: https://www.calgaryzoo.com/Zooventure
To buy timed tickets online: https://websales.calgaryzoo.com/buy/daily-tickets/