The Government of Alberta is working to modernize the current Child Care Licensing Act and Regulations that expire on January 31, 2020 to make it simpler, predictable and more reliable for Albertans.
In order for your voice to be heard, the Government of Canada created surveys for parents, child care providers, early childhood educators and other experts to provide input on how to improve quality and safety in child care while also cutting unnecessary red tape.
Provide your feedback through the online survey by July 15, 2020.
- Take the survey for Parents and Caregivers
- Take the survey for Child Care Operators
- Take the survey for Child Care Educators
For more information, please visit https://www.alberta.ca/child-care-engagement.aspx
Word of the day:
- adapt (something) to modern needs or habits, typically by installing modern equipment or adopting modern ideas or methods.
- The designers want to modernize this old library.