In a newly published study, researchers have ranked Canada as one of the safest countries in the world during COVID-19.
Data were grouped into 6 top-level categories describing the health and economic status of each region:
- COVID-19 Quarantine Efficiency
- COVID-19 Government Efficiency of Risk Management
- COVID-19 Monitoring and Detection
- COVID-19 Emergency Preparedness
- COVID-19 Health Readiness
- COVID-19 Regional Resiliency
20 countries were assessed in this study and Canada is the 12th on the list of COVID-19 Safety Ranking, and was the only country in the Americas to make the list.
Read the full report here: http://analytics.dkv.global/covid-regional-assessment-infographic-summary.pdf
Word of the Day:
The Americas: the lands of North, Central, and South America and the West Indies
“The Americas” is sometimes collectively called “America”.