The sessions are open to anyone who is looking better understand how they can support co-workers, family members and neighbours as we create a more empathetic and connected world.
How to register?
- Go to this link and click on RSVP to reserve a spot: https://www.showpass.com/lgbtq-101/
- The workshop is scheduled on different dates and you can choose to join any of them:
- Tuesday, July 7, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday, July 12, 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Sunday, July 26, 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- You will receive an email with a link to the webinar software.
- Save the date in your calendar.
These workshops are part of an online Learning Series presented by Calgary Pride with support from Employment and Social Development Canada, Calgary Foundation, Canadian Red Cross and Calgary Queer Arts Society.
Word of the Day:
Empathetic: understanding, being able to share the feelings of another person.