Today, 9 more Library locations resume operations, bringing reopened Library locations to 15 in total.
- Open as of June 23, 2020: Forest Lawn, Crowfoot, and Fish Creek libraries.
- Open as of June 30, 2020: Central, Giuffre Family, and Signal Hill libraries.
- Open as of July 7, 2020: Bowness, Country Hills, Memorial Park, Nicholls Family, Nose Hill, Louise Riley, Sage Hill, Southwood, and Judith Umbach libraries.
Find a library that’s close to you: https://calgarylibrary.ca/your-library/locations/
All exterior book return chutes are still closed at this time. You can only return items at these locations during operating hours. More information: https://calgarylibrary.ca/about-the-library/reopening-path?fbclid=IwAR17FIIAXct5uvvWa_dGibritajvRoMHAQqfjixl55gZJs8l0QrdcAJLrUk
The Library has become Fine Free starting July 1!
- This is to help Calgarians during this challenging time and to permanently reduce longterm barriers to Library service.
- Under the new Fine Free policy, all Library materials will still have due dates and Library members will still be responsible for the items they borrow. Read more: https://calgarylibrary.ca/library-news/fine-free-and-closures-update/?fbclid=IwAR0pnb2BjHv9wurCpDARnGuIg88KkGcOrZKkS5H5Dzw94Qqbwt37lkFWYGU
Word of the Day:
Exterior: situated on the outside of something. The opposite of “exterior” is “interior”.