We have invited Dr. Anand Chockalingam to deliver a free online workshop on this important topic. Dr. Anand Chockalingam is an Associate professor of Medicine at the University of Missouri, based in Columbia since 2006. He has identified 4 simple yet effective self-help steps to prevent heart attacks.
Want to learn how to effortlessly take ownership of your health and well-being? Register yourself today!
- Time & Date: 10:00 am – 11:00 am (Mountain Time) on August 5, 2020
- Location: Microsoft Teams (Online)
How to register:
- Visit https://settlementcalgary.com/events/08052020nh;
- Click on the red button that says “REGISTER”;
- Follow the instructions and fill out the form.
If you have any questions about the registration process, chat with one of us online!
You will receive an automatic reply by email confirming your registration has been received. The workshop organizer will email you the link to the workshop and instructions on how to join a few days prior to August 5.
For more information, please reach out to Nicole (phone: 403-351-1408: email: email@example.com).
Word of the Day:
Cardiovascular: relating to the heart and blood vessels. Cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) are a group of disorders of the heart and blood vessels.