James Demers from the OUTReels Diversity Education Program will be delivering this fun and informational session on trans and nonbinary gender identities. You will learn tips for developing your understanding of trans-identified people.
How to register?
- Go to this link and click on RSVP to reserve a spot: https://www.showpass.com/trans-nonbinary-101
- The workshop is scheduled for three dates and you can choose to join any of them:
- Tuesday, July 28, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday, August 9, 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 18, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- You will receive an email with a link to the webinar software.
- Save the date on your calendar.
These workshops are part of an online Learning Series presented by Calgary Pride with support from Employment and Social Development Canada, Calgary Foundation, Canadian Red Cross and Calgary Queer Arts Society.
Word of the Day:
Nonbinary: not involving just two things. In the context of gender or sexual identities, “nonbinary” is anything but the traditional binary oppositions, for instance, male versus female. A nonbinary person expresses a gender identity that is neither entirely male nor entirely female.