“The Devonian Gardens is an urban oasis in the heart of Calgary that offers one hectare of botanical gardens including over 500 trees, 50 varieties of plants, a 900 sq. ft. living wall, fountains, fish ponds and a playground to climb and explore.” Please note at this time, the playground and climbing wall remain closed. Please respect and obey all signage.
The Devonian Gardens is located at The CORE Shopping Centre near the food court. Current hours of operation are the same as The CORE (Monday – Saturday 11 a.m. – 6 p.m., Sunday 12 p.m. – 5 p.m.)Remember to:
- Maintain physical distancing (two metres or six feet) and wear masks when possible.
- Wash your hands with soap and water before, during and after your activity
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth and face
- Cover coughs and sneezes in a tissue or your elbow
- Carry and use your own hand sanitizer
For more information, please visit https://www.calgary.ca/csps/parks/locations/downtown-parks/devonian-gardens.html
Photo taken from City of Calgary website