Calgary Public Library opened up 8 internship opportunities for youth. These are temporary Internship opportunities from Sept 1, 2020 to March 31, 2021.
Apply as soon as possible if you are interested!
What are the positions?
- Collections Assistant Intern
- Digital Content Intern
- Digital Literacy Intern
- Digital Stories Curator
- IT Automation Intern
- IT Digital Trainer Intern
- IT User Experience Intern
- Visual Content Intern
What are the benefits?
- full-time hours at a competitive salary;
- Employee Family Assistance Program (EFAP);
- the opportunity to contribute to an award-winning library system, grow professionally and make a positive difference in the lives of Calgarians.
What are the basic criteria for eligible applicants?
- Be between the ages of 15 and 30 (inclusive) at the start of the internship;
- Be legally entitled to work in Canada;
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or a person who has been granted refugee status in Canada; and
- Must not be receiving other employment benefits (EI) during the internship.
More information about how to apply: https://calgarylibrary.ca/about-the-library/jobs-at-the-library/?fbclid=IwAR3j5MKf1HMvweovmhtsEtVVQ5nX2C8WVEZJvuvewA4N0kJoEn6QlzPj-Gc
Word of the Day:
Curator: a keeper or person in charge of a collection