The City of Calgary’s Youth Employment Centre has reopened for in-person appointments! Youth Employment Centre offers FREE employment services for youth ages 15-24 in-person and remotely (Virtual services include: Online, phone calls, or video calls).
If you belong to this age group, want to get a job but don’t know where to start, they can help with:
- Resume and Cover Letter Writing
- Job Searching Strategies
- Interview Preparation
- Industry Training Options
- Career Planning
- Networking Opportunities
To ensure that everyone is safe,
- They will explain our guidelines via phone or email prior to the appointment.
- Drop-in services are NOT available at this time
- Only you can attend the in-person meeting. Anyone with you will be asked to wait outside.
- You must wear a mask at all times when inside. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided.
Sign-up on this page to make an appointment or call 403.268.2490.