Some of the interesting topics include:
- Blackfoot ways of knowing
- African braids and its history
- Turban understanding and awareness
- History of the Hijab
- History of treaty-making in Canada
- Art of Chinese dumplings
- Creating a respectful multicultural society: learning from Singapore
The Canadian Cultural Mosaic Foundation is a not-for-profit organization run by committed volunteer Millennials. We work to improve Race Relations in Canada and also mitigate racism by creating cultural understanding through multicultural education, technology and arts.
Word of the Day:
Braid: a length of hair made up of three or more interwoven strands.