Are you a newcomer to Alberta? Do you want to share your experience?
The Centre for Race and Culture, Edmonton is conducting a research project called Understanding Newcomer Experiences of Inclusion (UNEOI). This project is funded by the Government of Alberta (Alberta Labour).
The goal of this community-based research project is to
- learn more about newcomers’ experiences of settlement, integration, and in- or exclusion.
- understand how these experiences impact newcomer well-being
- find solutions to challenges faced by immigrants, refugees and migrants to Canada regarding their settlement and integration.
This is an opportunity for newcomers to share their experience, and contribute to knowledge to the area of settlement in Alberta!
- The survey contains 4 sections of written questions and takes about 30 minutes to complete;
- You will receive a $10.- Tim Horton’s gift card as an appreciation of your participation;
- You may stop participation in the survey at any time.
Visit this link to answer the survey and participate in the research: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/JYG6Y92?fbclid=IwAR1NXr6fZw6cNiKqP_JJy5zovMaHbCQ_7r1vyw7RMWWgYDGMUQUyo3PGz2k
More information about this project: https://cfrac.com/initiatives/survey/