Guest speakers include:
- Ricardo Morales, Director of Community Development and Integration Services & Southern Alberta Rural Initiatives;
- Dr. Sinela Jurkova, Diversity Services Coordinator at Calgary Catholic Immigration Society;
- Dr. Jingzhou Liu, researcher and journalist.
- Date & time: Wednesday, September 9th, 2020, 1:00-2:30 pm (MT)
- Registration link: https://cfrac.com/events/the-impact-of-covid-19-on-minority-populations-in-alberta/
- Registration Deadline: September 8, 11:55 pm
- Registrants will receive the meeting’s link and details a few hours prior to the session via email
Through engagement with guest speakers, the organizers of this event are hoping to create a space of learning where we practice compassion, active listening, respect and humility.
Word of the Day:Humility: humbleness, modesty, a modest view of one’s own importance