If you are currently living in Alberta holding a valid work permit or post-graduate open work permit, there is a free program available to support you and your dependents — Community Support Services Program run by Calgary Catholic Immigration Society.
Whether you only plan to live and work in Alberta temporarily or aim to become a Permanent Resident in the future, the Community Support Services Program is here to help you develop self-reliance, build adaptability, and integrate into the workplace.
Where can I access the program?
- High River
What does the program offer?
- Information sessions
- Social Cafés
- Recreational & social events and excursions
What will I learn and how will I benefit from this program?
- Your rights and responsibilities
- Pathways to Permanent Residency
- Settlement services for your family
- Budgeting and income tax filing
- Social Cafés (Understanding Canadian Culture, Building Your Self-Esteem, Mental Health and Wellness, Labour Exploitation: Understanding and Getting Help)
- Recreational and Social events
Who to contact?
- Ana DeLeon| firstname.lastname@example.org | 403.290.5114 | Calgary
- Magno Daria| email@example.com | 403.290.5112 | Calgary
- Marie Schootenfirstname.lastname@example.org| 403.652.9533 | Foothills
- Rene Dumont| email@example.com | 403.763.1700 | Banff
- Kofi Adu-Parko| firstname.lastname@example.org | 403.362.0404 | Brooks
Word of the day:Self-esteem: confidence in oneself, self-respects