The School of Global Access of Bow Valley College runs a training program for newcomers who are interested in entrepreneurship. The program is called:
Entrepreneurship: An Introduction for Newcomers
Some quick facts about this program:
- This program helps newcomers who identify as women develop their business ideas
- You must be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or Convention refugee with CLB 6 or higher
- This free part-time program runs for 10 weeks. To participate, you need to commit to10 hours of learning per week.
How would I benefit from this program?
- Gain business knowledge and learn how to develop your business idea
- Improve your networking skills and English skills
- Learn from professionals working with entrepreneurs
- Get customized support through your very own Success Coach
Want to learn more? Check out the program poster here:
To help potential participants learn more about this program, several information sessions are scheduled in November.
You may attend an info session first before deciding whether to participate or not!