The Initiative Alberta 2030 aims to
- comprehensively review Alberta’s post-secondary system
- transform the adult learning system in Alberta
- focus on providing the high-quality education, skills and training needed to get Albertans back to work
- drive innovation to make Alberta competitive in a 21st-century global economy.
How do you get involved in this initiative?
- The Alberta government wants to hear your feedback and perspective on the province’s post-secondary system.
- The surveys: take the public survey if you are an interested Albertan; or, take the student survey if you are a student.
- The survey will begin with 4 demographic questions (your age, gender, type of community, level of education), followed by 20 plus questions about post-secondary education in Alberta.
The surveys are open until November 13, 2020. More information: https://www.alberta.ca/alberta-2030-building-skills-for-jobs.aspx
Word of the Day:Global: worldwide, international