In recent weeks, there has been a sustained record number of new COVID-19 cases confirmed in Alberta daily. The growing volume is outpacing the contact tracing team run by Alberta Health Services (AHS).
For this reason, Alberta Health Services is hiring approximately 380 additional staff for their COVID Exposure Team. The opportunities are available in many cities and towns in Alberta, including:
- Red Deer
- Completion of Grade 12 or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years administrative experience in an office or healthcare setting within the last 5 years
- Knowledge of computer technology and applications including but not limited to: MS Office, Access, Excel, and Outlook
- Other preferred qualifications apply
I am interested. Where do I apply for this job?
- Visit: https://careers.albertahealthservices.ca/
- In the search area that says “Find jobs by title, keyword(s), or req#”, type in “COVID Exposure Team”. Specify the location if you want to. Then click on Search.
- Browse through the job postings in search result, and apply online for the one(s) that you are interested in
This posting has a variety of positions available. Specific site/location may be negotiable within the zone.
Word of the Day:Outpace: to increase faster than…, to surpass… in speed