The Government of Canada recently announced that as of November 21, 2020, new mandatory requirements will be put in place for travellers to Canada.
- As of November 21, 2020, air travellers whose final destination is Canada will be required to submit their COVID-19 information through the ArriveCAN app before they board their flight, including:
- travel and contact information
- quarantine plan (unless exempted under conditions set out in the Mandatory Isolation Order)
- COVID-19 symptom self-assessment.
2. As of November 21, 2020, all travellers to Canada by air, land or marine vessel will have to use the ArriveCAN app, or call the 1-833-641-0343 toll-free line, within 48 hours of entering Canada, to confirm their arrival at their place of quarantine or isolation and provide a daily COVID-19 symptoms update.
Word of the Day:Isolation: the state of being separate from others