After the Government of Alberta released the new mandatory health measures, Calgary Public Library has made a few changes to their services.
- Cancellation of all in-person programs and events will continue until Monday, January 11, 2021.
- Social gatherings are not allowed in locations. All group seating will be limited to no more than three persons. Exceptions can be made to accommodate larger households as needed.
- Small meeting room bookings continue to be heavily restricted across the system and are limited to three people or less.
- Group photography is not allowed in any Library location. (example: wedding photography).
- No third-party after-hours bookings at locations.
Please note that library locations remain open at regular hours, but are limited to having 25% of normal capacity. Masks are also required in all locations and work areas.
For more information, please visit https://calgarylibrary.ca/library-news/update-to-library-services