Fresh Routes has grocery delivery available for those who are in isolation and are unable to get food in other ways. Food boxes will only be delivered for free to households that are in emergency financial situations. To be considered in isolation:
- You fall into a category that puts you at higher risk of getting very sick from COVID-19 such as age or pre-existing medical conditions.
- You have no symptoms but a history of possible exposure to the novel coronavirus due to travel outside of Canada or close contact with a person diagnosed with COVID-19
- You have symptoms, even if mild
- You have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or are waiting for the results of a lab test for COVID-19
Emergency Financial Situations are defined as follows:
- You fall into a low-income category
- Your household income has been severely impacted by the COVID-19 crisis
- Special circumstance (detailed explanation required)
Emergency situations will have the highest priority.
A full food box is $15. Below is a table of an example of a food box. Please note that the exact contents of the produce boxes may change based on availability. If you would like to purchase more, you may double your food box to $30. You can have a $10 produce add on.
For more information, please visit https://freshroutes.ca/delivery-request/