Are you recovering from COVID-19 and need rehabilitation advice? You can reach out to a clinician and receive help through your recovery by calling 1-833-379-0563 (toll-free).
Rehabilitation Advice Line is a free telephone service available for Albertans over 18, who’ve had
- An injury,
- An orthopedic (relating to the bones/muscles) surgery, or
- A neurological (relating to the nervous system) condition.
If you have one of the above and are looking for self-management advice or support to find rehabilitation services, you can call 1-833-379-0563 from Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and receive information on:
- Activities and exercises that help with physical concerns;
- Strategies to manage the day-to-day activities affected by these concerns;
- Rehabilitation services that are open for in-person and/or virtual visits;
- Community-based organizations.
Word of the Day:Toll: a fee for the use of a road, bridge, or in this case, a telephone line or number