Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has now finished sending all the invitations to apply for the 2020 Parents and Grandparents Program (PGP).
Didn’t receive any email? Check your invitation status by answering two simple questions using this online tool:
- What does your confirmation number start with
- What’s the second character?
Congratulations if you have received the invitation in your email!
- You have ONLY 60 days to submit your complete application. The clock is ticking!
- Not sure where to start? Our Newcomer Planners may be able to help you with the application process. Book an online session now: https://settlementcalgary.com/isc-welcome/
If you haven’t been invited, don’t be disheartened. There are other opportunities and options:
- You will have another opportunity to show your interest when the 2021 Parents and Grandparents Program opens.
- You may consider a parent and grandparent super visa, which allows them to stay in Canada for up to 2 years at a time.
Word of the Day:Disheartened: discouraged, dispirited, having lost determination or confidence