Your Library card gives you $5 of printing every month. You can print up to 50 black and white pages or 25 colour pages free of charge.
Even though in-person services are temporarily closed at the Library, curbside printing is available at every Calgary Library location except Rocky Ridge.
To use Curbside Printing, you must have access to Wi-Fi and your own electronic device. Follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Visit everyoneprint.calgarylibrary.ca, type in the Username (your library card number) and Password, then log in.
- Step 2: Choose the document you wish to print, then click on the green button that says Next >>
- Step 3: It takes a few seconds for the request to be processed. Once it’s done, you will see the document listed out with the status Awaiting Release. Repeat Step 2 if you have more documents to print.
- Step 4: Submit your printing job by hitting PrintQueue
- Step 5: Visit a library location within 24 hours and call the curbside pickup number. Library staff will release the printing job and bring it to you in a few minutes.
Pay attention to the following:
- Printing is done on standard white copy paper in sizes 8.5″ x 11″, 8.5″ x 14″, or 11″ x 17″.
- Library staff cannot modify or check print requests once they have been received
- You have 24 hours to collect your printing job, after which, it will automatically disappear.
New in Calgary and do not have a Library card?
- Get one online today. Visit https://calgarylibrary.ca/your-library/join/ , click on “Sign up online today!” and fill out the form.
Word of the Day:Await: to wait for