What is Virtual Mental Health Care?
Services that use technology such as video, telephone and messaging to provide mental health care.
Support provided virtually can decrease
- travel time,
- time away from home
- wait time for service
What is Togetherall?
Togetherall is a clinically moderated, online peer-to-peer mental health community that
- empowers individuals to seek and provide support 24/7
- is free to all Albertans aged 16+
- requires a simple 3-step registration process
What does Togetherall offer?
- Moderated safe online environment moderated
- Anonymous peer support
- Mental health resources available 24/7/365 (all the time)
- Self-assessments and self-guided courses for promoting positive mental health
- And more!
The registration asks for your email, postal code and a Username that is not your real name.
Once inside Togetherall, you are in an anonymous space. You will be asked to provide the following information about yourself, but you can always choose not to answer the questions by choosing “I’d rather not say”:
- Gender identity
- Living condition
- Mental health issues you are experiencing, etc.
Any confidential information shared is treated with great care. Learn more and register here: https://togetherall.com/
Word of the Day:Moderate (verb.): to monitor (an online community or discussion)