Need a laptop to work on your resume or take online courses? You can still borrow a computer and use it at home! Our amazing staff at the Calgary Public Library locations have made it an easy process for you!
How to request to borrow a computer?
- Visit: https://calgary.bibliocommons.com/ with your smartphone and at the upper right corner Log In your account with Username (your library card number) and Password.
- Click on Search, type in “Chromebook” and hit the search icon.
- Place a hold on the listing for “Chromebook.”
- You will receive an email when your computer is available for pickup at your selected Library location.
You may use the computer at home for up to eight weeks.
Chromebooks cannot be renewed and must be returned on or before the due date.
New in Calgary and do not have a Library card?
- Get one online today. Visit https://calgarylibrary.ca/your-library/join/ , click on “Sign up online today!” and fill out the form.