The global pandemic has significant impacts on youth’s mental health.
The Alberta COVID-19 Youth Mental Health Resource Hub helps youth find accurate information and relevant resources in regard to their mental health.
- Downloadable Educational Social Media Posts
- Downloadable Educational PDFs
- Downloadable Educational Videos
- Resources for LGBTQ, Indigenous, Asian, Black Youth, Youth in Rural Communities, etc.
- Resources for Parents & Educators
- And more!
* If you are in crisis, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency department for assistance.
Word of the Day:Relevant: applicable and appropriate to the current time