It’s February and winter is far from over in Calgary! Here are some fun and free winter outdoor activities to help you and your family stay active!
Chinook Blast Winter Lights
- Outdoor art and light installations
- When: winter weekend nights from February 11 – 28
- Where: the Chinook Blast Hub, an outdoor art park
Winter Fire Pits
- Where: regional community parks
- Book in advance or simply drop in
- Bring your own portable propane fire put in City manicured parks!
Tobogganing & Sledding
- Check out our previous article here: Tobogganing & Sledding
- Explore 1000kms of pathways and 96kms of trails throughout Calgary
* Please remember to maintain physical distancing from those outside of your household and avoid areas heavily populated by others.
Word of the Day:Manicure: to neatly trim or cut. City-manicured parks are parks managed by the City.
More ideas can be found here: calgary.ca/LoveWinter.