Summer is still three to four months down the road but it’s important to plan ahead and get prepared!
If you haven’t tried camping, this summer, include it as one of the fun outdoor activities to engage your whole family!
There are different types of camping:
- Bring your tent & equipment, if you are a pro.
- Equipped camping in national parks comes with all the basics.
- Comfort camping (or glamping) is like a hotel room, complete with heaters and real beds.
Save the date and save the link!
- Alberta Parks’ 2021 Camping reservations will open on March 4.
- Book a campground online: https://albertaparks.ca/albertaparksca/visit-our-parks/camping-in-albertas-parks/online-reservations/
Learn more about camping in Alberta:
Search for campgrounds here:
Word of the Day:Glamping: “glamping” is a word combining the sounds and meanings of two other words, “glamorous” and “camping”.