Welcome to Newcomer LearningHub! In this short video, let’s learn about Tax-Free Savings Accounts (TFSA)!
Topics covered in this video include:
- Tax-free savings account (TFSA)
- Who can open a TFSA?
- Types of TFSAs
- How to open a TFSA?
- Types of permitted investments
- TFSA contribution room
Find out about your TFSA contribution room information in one of the following ways:
- My Account for Individuals.
- MyCRA at Mobile apps – Canada Revenue Agency.
- Represent a Client if you have an authorized representative.
- Tax Information Phone Service (TIPS) at 1-800-267-6999.
For more information on Tax-Free Savings Accounts
- Please visit Canada Revenue Agency’s official website: Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA), Guide for Individuals – Canada.ca
? Watch our previously published video ?
Free Income Tax Clinic for eligible newcomers:
- Contact us today to get your tax done by one of our Community Income Tax Volunteers! https://settlementcalgary.com/isc-welcome/
Word of the DayAnnuity (at 00:53): a fixed amount of money paid to a person yearly