8 Alberta hospitals have been included on Newsweek’s recently released rankings of the World’s Best Hospitals. The list includes 6 Alberta Health Services facilities and 2 Covenant Health facilities.
Alberta Health Services:
- Rockyview General Hospital in Calgary
- Foothills Medical Centre in Calgary
- Peter Lougheed Centre in Calgary
- Alberta Children’s Hospital in Calgary
- University of Alberta Hospital in Edmonton
- Royal Alexandra Hospital in Edmonton
- Grey Nuns Community Hospital in Edmonton
- Misericordia Community Hospital in Edmonton
Covenant Health works in partnership with Alberta Health Services to provide health services throughout Alberta.
Word of the Day:Covenant: a written or formal agreement
* Information provided in this post is from Newsweek article “World’s Best Hospitals 2021” (March 8, 2021). Check out the complete rankings here: https://www.newsweek.com/best-hospitals-2021/canada