International Women’s Day celebrates the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women.
Every year on March 8th, International Women’s Day (IWD) is one of the most important days of the year to:
- celebrate women’s achievements
- raise awareness about women’s equality
- lobby for accelerated gender parity
- fundraise for female-focused charities
The campaign theme for International Women’s Day 2021 is “Choose To Challenge”. A challenged world is an alert world. And from challenge comes change.
Happy International Women’s Day 2021!
You are invited to the celebration. 👇 Join our 4-day free online event: the 4th Annual Women’s Wellness Fair!
* Information in this article is based on the official website of International Women’s Day on March 8, 2021.
Word of the Day:Parity: the state of being equal