All Calgary Public Library locations will reopen
- on March 10 at reduced hours, and then,
- on March 15 at regular service hours.
Starting March 10, you will be able to enter a library location and
- browse the collection in person;
- Use study spaces;
- Use printing, Wi-Fi, and photocopying services;
- Use desktop computers and chromebooks.
You will still be asked to:
- Observe the temporary Face Coverings Bylaw and wear a mask;
- Limit your visit to under one hour;
- Maintain physical distancing and sanitize your hands at the entrance;
* Food and drinks are not allowed for library visitors.
Contactless curbside pickup service will continue to be offered at most locations.
Curbside printing service will continue to be offered at Fish Creek, Saddletowne, Country Hills, and Central locations.
More information: https://calgarylibrary.ca/about-the-library/covid-19-updates/
Library hours & locations: https://calgarylibrary.ca/your-library/locations/