The Plus 15 network in downtown Calgary includes 86 bridges and over 16 km of elevated walkways that
- connect office towers downtown,
- protect pedestrians from the weather,
- provide more direct connections between buildings.
You will find the Plus 15 network especially helpful during the winter months, as you don’t have to expose yourself to extreme cold temperatures!
But Plus 15 can be a bit confusing to navigate, especially for newcomers to Calgary.
- The municipal government has recently launched the Plus 15 Improvements Project and is accepting feedback from you!
Do you live, work, or often visit downtown? Follow these simple steps to provide your feedback:
- Visit this link: https://engage.calgary.ca/plus15wayfinding
- Zoom onto the map, and find the place you want to comment on;
- Click on the red button that says Add Marker, which is at the lower right corner of the map;
- Add your comment. Do NOT leave your real name or any other personal information. Email address is okay.
- And Submit!