Are you working in Alberta? Beginning March 31, 2021, you can sign up for free webinars and learn about:
- the Employment Standards Code and Regulation
- changes from Bill 32: the Restoring Balance in Alberta’s Workplaces Act
- changes made in response to the COVID-19 pandemic
Check out topics available now!
- Wednesday, March 31, 10 – 11 AM; Overview of employment standards, with a focus on changes related to COVID-19 (including temporary layoffs and job-protected leaves)
- Wednesday, April 7, 1:30 – 2:30 PM; General overview of employment standards in Alberta
- Wednesday, April 14, 10 – 11 AM; Overview of employment standards, with a focus on general holiday pay changes and vacation pay
- More dates to come!
Sign up for a webinar on the registration page.
* The information in this article is based on the official website of the Government of Alberta on March 24, 2021: https://www.alberta.ca/employment-standards-webinars.aspx
New to the Employment Standards? Learn the basics by watching our Smart Tips video “What are Your Rights as a Worker in Alberta” in 7 languages!