The weather in Calgary has been kind to us lately (more or less kind), and Easter is just around the corner.
During this upcoming long weekend, let’s remember to Celebrate the Easter Long Weekend Responsibly!
Things to do in Calgary this Easter long weekend:
- Take your family to a Community Nature Adventure Playground.
- Go on a self-guided walking tour.
- Take part in a Nature Break at the Inglewood Bird Sanctuary.
- Book & huddle over a firepit in a park close to you.
- Go on a scavenger hunt.
- Meet friends, skateboard or cycle in one of the Adaptive Roadways.
- Receive delicious goodie bags for kids (limited supplies) at the Calgary Farmers Market while grocery-shopping for Easter dinner.
- Prefer staying indoors? Play one of these Easter indoor games or try out these Easter-themed crafts with your children.
- Have kids 6 years of age or under? Join the Great Legendary Easter Hunt at Butterfield Acres (pending)
- Join the Calgary Zoo’s Easter Eggstravaganza April 2 – 5 (timed tickets/member reservations required)
Learn about Easter – Symbols and Traditions!