Don’t drive but still want to visit Banff and Canmore from Calgary? On-It Regional Transit is resuming the Calgary to Banff/Canmore service on Friday, June 4, 2021.
Enhanced cleaning and safety program initiatives include:
- Mandatory face masks for all passengers.
- Reserved seating.
- Thorough sanitation of buses and all high contact areas.
- Hand sanitizer available on all buses for passenger and staff use.
- The closure of onboard bathrooms.
- Adult: $10
- Child (under 5 y/o): FREE
We reside in downtown Calgary. How do I book tickets for my partner and two young children going to Banff?
- Visit https://www.onitregionaltransit.ca/banff-canmore/ to check out the schedules available.
- You will see 2 tables, entitled TO BANFF & CANMORE and FROM BANFF & CANMORE, respectively. Each route has three to five stops available. The five possible stops are South Calgary, Downtown Calgary, Crowfoot LRT, Canmore and Banff. You are going from downtown Calgary to Banff. Check out available departure & arrival times.
- Your children may not like to wake up early, so you may want to choose Route #C3, which means you board the bus at 9 am and arrive at 11:05.
- Scroll down to the calendar below, and click on the Route #C3, click on Read More for more information of the route if needed. Then click on Select.
- Choose 4 seats that are next to one another, for you, your partner and your 2 children. Depending on the size of your family, you may choose up to 6 seats at this step.
- Continue and select the Ticket Type (Adult/Children under 5), then enter your Credit Card Number and other information to complete the payment and Confirm Order!
- Repeat the above for booking tickets from Banff back to Calgary.